• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser needs nomming vibes - back from vets, OK!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser has been a bit off his noms for a couple of days. :( He did eat his pellets this morning, but they lasted much longer than usual and he has not eaten much in the way of greens. He is eating the odd bit of hay, but certainly not enough to fill himself up and not want his pellets. Any spare nomming vibes would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
another one :(

come on spenser, you need to eat up so we can get a video of you destroying a cardboard box :D

i always found that daisy and duke ate less when the seasons changed, they still ate but they werent nearly as interested as normal - maybe the bunnies are really sensing spring is here....

vibes for both spenser and benson

Ruth went out for herbs for him, which he's now eating, but refusing carrot :shock:

Oh poor Benson :cry: i think sometimes they know that something isn't going to help. I noticed when Smudge was coming out of stasis he would refuse crunchies and pellets and nana and sweet things but nom hay instead.

Ruth went out for herbs for him, which he's now eating, but refusing carrot :shock:

Herbs are better than nothing. :) Spenser is not fond of carrot. He only eats it if it's cut the way he likes it, at exactly the right temperature, and there is nothing else left to eat. :roll:

.... to what? ... Spenser didn't do his chances of moving in any good when he nommed a cable on Tuesday night! :roll:

:oops::lol: sounds like mabel, she nommed through my nans christmas lights, they came to turn them on at night and nan shuted at grandad, saying why had he turned them off, then they found mabels teeth marks :lol: she;d had enough of xmas :lol:

Spenser has nommed a handful of kale with gusto. :D This is because my mother bought kale for her grand-rabbit's Christmas and New Year dinners - now he will nom virtually nothing else. :roll:

Spenser has nommed a handful of kale with gusto. :D This is because my mother bought kale for her grand-rabbit's Christmas and New Year dinners - now he will nom virtually nothing else. :roll:

rosie used to love curly kale, especially when she was poorly

Back