• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What cute things have your buns done today?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie is currently playing in my bedroom. He's jumping about under the stand the hamster cage is on :lol: And playing in the stuff I haven't tidied up :oops: Like the animal towels and hamster toys.
Love watching binkies :love:

How have your buns made you smile and been cute today? :D

Funny you should ask! I was just laughing at Louie with his head totally buried in the hay in his littertray!

Barney was sleeping and his ears were going round in circles from straight up to copter and back! :lol: looked really silly especially as he cant hear anyway. bless him :love:

he also tried to climb on my back when I was tidying earlier

Inky spotted the door of the shed was open and did his 'bouncing over to the door to pretend to greet mum but really trying to escape' hop tonight. It was very cute though :love:

Smokey was bashing my ankles for a cuddle this morning, it's her way of saying 'hello'!:love:

To be honest, most days they do something adorable but I supose I am a bit biased :lol:.

Pierre jumped on my bed and laid down next to me and fell asleep when I did and then when I woke up (couldn't find my OH as he had stayed up to watch a film) I found a Pierre all flopped out snoozing in my OH's place still. :D

Pierre jumped on my bed and laid down next to me and fell asleep when I did and then when I woke up (couldn't find my OH as he had stayed up to watch a film) I found a Pierre all flopped out snoozing in my OH's place still. :D

Thats adorable, my bridge bun Tilly used to do that :love::love:

Yesterday Max got his wide cardboard toilet roll thingy stuck on his head :shock: I just happened to notice him ouf of the corner of my eye trying to back out of it, absolutely killed me :lol::lol::lol:

Thats adorable, my bridge bun Tilly used to do that :love::love:

Yesterday Max got his wide cardboard toilet roll thingy stuck on his head :shock: I just happened to notice him ouf of the corner of my eye trying to back out of it, absolutely killed me :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Bet he was glad to get it off eventually. But will he learn from his mistakes :lol:

:lol::lol: Bet he was glad to get it off eventually. But will he learn from his mistakes :lol:

I got it off for him in the end, I felt bad for giggling at him :oops: No need though, nothing phases that boy, he was just abit embarrassed :lol::lol::lol:

on casper and poppys free range today i sat down with some pellets in my hand and casper came and sat with me nomming out my hand and nugging me for cuddles :love: he is so sweet :love:

I was just giggling at olly, I gave him a slice of carrot with his dose of panacur on, and he took it off me, ran round in a big circle with it then found a nice spot to sit and nom it! He always runs off with his carrot like I'm going to steal it back off him! :lol:

luchiano threw his dish on my head lol
davros stole a carrot from adidas and ran off and burried in the garden :shock:
great fun watching the rex and mini lop group binky round the garden
oh loads of funny stuff going on here today ;)

Well yesterday Max destroyed a good chunk of their lino floor, but that's not cute it's norty :lol: Today he or Biscuit have put their toys in the water bowl and then put the cardboard box on top which made me laugh :lol:

Oh and Piglet was sitting on the back of my legs as I was tidying up the shed today :love:

Mischa came up earlier and just randomly started grooming my top. Normally he'll do stuff like that after I've stroked him but I was trying to talk to Mum so I wasn't fussing him.

:)Peter was lying down in front of the fire falling asleep andd kept falling over when he dropped of and waking himself back up. After about 20 minutes he eventually just flopped onto his back for an uninterrupted snooze.

Back