• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fur pulling

unalakey

Mama Doe
My foster bun has been pulling his fur out, he is 8 yrs old and has been with me for a couple of week, he is a little Nethie and such a sweetie today i was putting some fresh bedding in his bedroom area and noticed quite alot of fur almost like a nest:shock: Any ideas why he would do this?

My foster bun has been pulling his fur out, he is 8 yrs old and has been with me for a couple of week, he is a little Nethie and such a sweetie today i was putting some fresh bedding in his bedroom area and noticed quite alot of fur almost like a nest:shock: Any ideas why he would do this?

Are you SURE hes a boy?

Where is he plucking from? Was he building a full on nest with it?

And yes, is he definitely a he?

:shock: Oh dear, ive never checked:roll: will check tomorrow:shock::shock: can their be any other reason, was def told he was a neutered male:?

Well if hes neutered his gender couldnt be wrong unless theyre lying about that.... see I was thinking phantom pregnancy but now I really dont know for a male, except some animals self-mutilate when they're stressed?

My old rescue dog pulled her fur out and chewed her feet to the extent she was bleeding if we left her alone in the house or she got bored.

Back