• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Mash(new hamster)

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I went to get a few things I needed like you do and made the mistake of walking to the adoption section. After losing Beans I wasn't sure about getting another hamster. But then I read a story about this little fella who only has 3 legs:cry: when I saw his little face I knew that second he was coming home with me. These photos don't do him justice he is all grey with dark marking on his face he looks like a little raccoon:love:Please meet MASH (and excuse the biscuit crumbs on the table I was trying to bribe him:lol:)
131643858.jpg

131643898.jpg

Aww, lovely little chap. Do you know much about his past? He reminds me of a hammy I had over 6 years ago called Silver. :love:

Aww, lovely little chap. Do you know much about his past? He reminds me of a hammy I had over 6 years ago called Silver. :love:

I was just told he was a unwanted litter:cry: he has a missing leg and his sister was missing a foot. If I could of taken both of them I would of:cry:

I was just told he was a unwanted litter:cry: he has a missing leg and his sister was missing a foot. If I could of taken both of them I would of:cry:

Oh that's really sad! Sometimes I know that Female syrians will chew the feet/legs from their young to reduce their litter size? Maybe that was what happened to them both? He is still very beautiful and looks to be having a great time! Welldone for giving him a lovely forever home xx

What a little cutie and so lucky to have found you Sally. We have a little 3 legged guy too called Scampi. He is missing one of his rear legs but you would never know. He tears around his zoozone cage like a nutter!:D Scampi struggled a bit with bars initially (hence the zoozone) but is fine now. We don't give him a permanent wheel as I am worried his stump will get sore, but he has lots of other tunnels and chubes to play in/on.

Good luck with your little guy.:love:

Back