• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

saying and quotes about rabbits - pictures post 5

i cant find any! :shock: :?

i dont mean ones like "let the dog see the rabbit" or "at it like rabbits" i mean nice, soppy ones. :lol:

Like "a dog is a mans best friend", and "people come and go but horses leave hoof prints on your heart" and "until one loves an animal, ones soul remains unawakened".

Only people like us would understand the last one :)

If not, what about nice messages, or short poems, or even quirky little phrases. But they have to be nice ones :)

Last edited:
I only know:

“Man who chases two rabbits, catches neither” (Confucius)

"If you ever see a bunny
With a nose that's very runny
Don't think it's funny
'Cos it'snot"

Best I can come up with - sorry :oops:

"If you ever see a bunny
With a nose that's very runny
Don't think it's funny
'Cos it'snot"

Best I can come up with - sorry :oops:

:lol: I love it, but its not right for what i want. Im editing a photo, and ive changed it from bunnies to animals in general because i couldnt find what i was looking for.

Ill show you when ive finidhed, eh?

Ok here are the original pictures...

Jess my 14yr old pooch
Jessvalleygardens16Jan2007.jpg

William Whitakers horse being used in a pareli demo at the British open show jumping championships
parellizone6.jpg

Me "Marley Farley Fat Face" :love:
06012011620.jpg

And Maggie Mae
MaggieMaymay2010.jpg

And the edited picture...
day6.jpg

Is William Whitaker related to John and Ellen Whitaker? Just out of interest.

"Everybunny needs somebunny" is one of my favourites.. Well.. My only favourite.. You're right, there aren't that many!

Back