• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger - Then & Now *pic heavy*

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Baby...

baby1.jpg

baby3.jpg

Growing up....

babygiants029.jpg

Still going...

giantbunsbabies085.jpg

Now....

P1030538Small-1.jpg

P1030526Small-1.jpg

:love:

Aww Ginger - you are just beautiful!! :love::love:

Gray, how special to have pictures of Baby Ginger - wish I had baby pictures of my lot! Hurmph!

Aww Ginger - you are just beautiful!! :love::love:

Gray, how special to have pictures of Baby Ginger - wish I had baby pictures of my lot! Hurmph!

Kris from Starlights let me have them. I bugged her for piccies of her growing up as it took me a long time to reserve her, then when i did, Kris didnt know what hit her with the requests of her pictures as she was growing :love:

Look at that face!!:love:

How is she feeling today?

:wave:

She's definately had a good day today :)

Only one bout of sneezing but it didnt knock her so much today and she just had to have a little sit down and a groom from Biccy and she was back to being a binky maniac again :love:

She's definately had a good day today :)

Only one bout of sneezing but it didnt knock her so much today and she just had to have a little sit down and a groom from Biccy and she was back to being a binky maniac again :love:

Awww good! We all need a bit of a sit down and snuggle after a sneezing fit!

:love:

Back