• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frustrated - pet shop

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
:(

I went to a garden centre near me today. They sell rabbits. Poor rabbits had NO hay, none, nada, zip, zilch.

I'm just writing a letter as I have in the past asked them to put more hay in but it clearly hasn't got through :evil:

Ask for the manager and speak to him. They won't like this in a local paper under a 'general care of your bunny in winter' article. I'd try it. x :)

Oh no, poor things :evil:

Not sure if ur allowed to say but what garden centre is it? I live close to u so there's always strength in numbers!!

Oh no, poor things :evil:

Not sure if ur allowed to say but what garden centre is it? I live close to u so there's always strength in numbers!!

I'm not sure either but the initials are RM ;) I don't go there very often so it's been a while since I mentioned it but still, it should be automatic on their part :roll:

Don't tempt me georgy! I might end up doing that :oops: What was heart breaking was that they'd been chewing their cardboard tube so were obviously craving it.

Back