• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first few posts on this forum

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Been looking back at the first few threads I started on here. Wow what an emotional journey ive been on this year!

Just want to say Blackberry & Co......you were amazing when I lost Sookie, ill always be thankful for that. :) Wow not even been 5 months! :shock:

Aw, you'll never forget Suki, even though she was with you for such a short time :(

It's kinda scary to look back at our first threads, isn't it ????:shock:

Cor, on my first one, I was saying I didn't want to get Biscuit spayed as the vet had said it was dangerous, and I might want to have a litter from her at some point, as I had been told that it was good for her :shock::shock:

That's some 18-month turnaround!

Amazing what weve all learnt on here!

Im so paranoid about buns teeth after the loss of Sookie, first thing I checked on Orla when I first met her, dont think I could go through all the heartache again with the teeth removal!

i just read the threads :cry:

You joined before me, so i had never seen it and didnt know the history, really sorry Jenny :(

Wonder what my first post was :roll:

I can't look back that far :( Mine only go about 6 months back.

I did just see a thread I started about Biscuit when I found a lump on her and was really worried and 84 people looked but no-one replied. I hate you guys *throws her rattle out of her pram and storms off*

;) :Lol:

I can't look back that far :( Mine only go about 6 months back.

I did just see a thread I started about Biscuit when I found a lump on her and was really worried and 84 people looked but no-one replied. I hate you guys *throws her rattle out of her pram and storms off*

;) :Lol:

Yeah mine don't go back that far *stamp*

Just found this though, can't remember what it was about though??? :?

Was I causing trouble??

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=217701

I like to look back on my first post on forums and wonder why I was so noobish acting :lol: I just looked back at mine, I'd forgotten my name used to be "Captain-Bunny-Killer" :shock::shock:

I like to look back on my first post on forums and wonder why I was so noobish acting :lol: I just looked back at mine, I'd forgotten my name used to be "Captain-Bunny-Killer" :shock::shock:

:lol::lol: I am going to have to look at yours now :lol:

:lol::lol: I am going to have to look at yours now :lol:

:oops: Oh no, I was pretty stupid acting back then. I've learned loads here.

:lol: Captain-Bunny-Killer is from a nickname Sawyer called Ben in Lost. I was trying to think of a Lost related bunny name when I was signing up. But it had to be changed :(:lol:

:oops: Oh no, I was pretty stupid acting back then. I've learned loads here.

:lol: Captain-Bunny-Killer is from a nickname Sawyer called Ben in Lost. I was trying to think of a Lost related bunny name when I was signing up. But it had to be changed :(:lol:

Hey have you seen my old posts?? :oops: .. Okay William I won't look promise ;)

i had so so many questions when i started :oops:

One of my first posts had people suggesting i take Biscuit to a rescue with me to 'pick a girlybun'.

Look how that turned out? He'd never met her and i travelled over 450 miles to get her :lol:

i had so so many questions when i started :oops:

One of my first posts had people suggesting i take Biscuit to a rescue with me to 'pick a girlybun'.

Look how that turned out? He'd never met her and i travelled over 450 miles to get her :lol:

Aww you just made me look at when I was waiting for Carlo to come to me

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=218557

I was sooo excited

Looking back it's quite sad actually! I just read all my angry threads when me and Ian split :cry:

Last edited:
:lol: I tried but I can only go back 20 pages which wasn't very long ago. Have do you guys with loads of posts go all the way back?

Click on user profile, then go to stats, then go to all threads, they go a bit further back than posts :D

Back