• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome to the pig sty! U/D P31 (Formerly known as Blackberry & Buttercup's Place...)

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Welcome to the pig sty! U/D P31 (Formerly known as Blackberry & Buttercup's Place...)

Blackberry & Buttercup both deny all knowledge of the mess in their side of the aviary.

BunniesLouisetcJan2011034.jpg

BunniesLouisetcJan2011046.jpg

BunniesLouisetcJan2011038.jpg

BunniesLouisetcJan2011023.jpg

BunniesLouisetcJan2011027.jpg

Buttercup: I am a dignified bunny. Dignified bunnies do not make a mess.
BunniesLouisetcJan2011037.jpg

Blackberry: It can't have been me. I'm too small to cause such havoc :angel:
BunniesLouisetcJan2011014.jpg

Hmmmm.....I'm not sure I'm convinced by either argument....

Last edited:
That last pic is sooooo cute! I think the evidence would suggest Blackberry and Buttercup may have had a good night! :lol::lol:

Daisy: Boys is dirty creatures apart from Mr McFlurry :love:

Dudley: says she who widdles over the edge of the hay basket :roll:

Daisy: Boys is dirty creatures apart from Mr McFlurry :love:

Dudley: says she who widdles over the edge of the hay basket :roll:

Biscuit: Actually Daisy, Ginger is the dirtys one heres! I'm nice and cleans and only poops and wees in the traysies!

Ginger: except when you are being JCBiscuit and our poops and wee wee litter go all over the housey... :roll:

They look like they had fun Blackers, :lol:

Biscuit: Actually Daisy, Ginger is the dirtys one heres! I'm nice and cleans and only poops and wees in the traysies!

Ginger: except when you are being JCBiscuit and our poops and wee wee litter go all over the housey... :roll:

They look like they had fun Blackers, :lol:

Me: Nutmeg's the messy one here too :roll:

Just wondering if this thread implies that Dandelion and Clover are models of tidyness? :wave:

Just wondering if this thread implies that Dandelion and Clover are models of tidyness? :wave:

Yes, they are :lol:

They use their litter tray 90% of the time, and don't throw it across the floor (they may love it around sometimes, but they don't tip it upside down and empty the contents everywhere!)

They also occasionally throw their gazebo around, but on the whole they are much tidier than Blackie & Butter :lol:

Back