• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy New Year 2011

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Happy New Year from me and my bunnies to you and yours, we had a good Christmas although Gizmo had to go to the vet yesterday as he appears to be losing fur down his back and I was worried it was mites as there appeared to be a bit of white dried skin coming through when I brushed him, I've got the treatment and some anti inflammatory (metacam to relieve any irritation and discomfort) although the vet said to administer just one dose of the Invectermin on the back of his neck and wait a few weeks to see if it improves, it could be stress (self inflicted overgrooming):( (he's currently housed next to Pixie who's hormones have kicked in and I've inadvertently been torturing them I think as they can't get to each other ):roll: :(

Pixie is currently in the vets being speyed so any vibes welcome for my little girl.

What have I missed???:wave:

Last edited:
the title threw me as its 2011 now:D

good luck pixie x

:lol::lol::lol: I'm not really stressed atm honest, just willing the phone to ring to tell me she is alright sowweeee I'll change that now :lol:

Thanks for the vibes for her she is so little and nervous :cry:

and breathe ....just had a call to say Pixie is round from her op and fine phew so relieved :D

Awww thanks guys I can't wait to get her back, Gizmo is out and looking for her I think :( I've washed all her towels and am tumble drying them so it's all nice for her, she'll still have her scent on her toys and grass mat etc

Very best of luck Lu I'm sure she'll be fine, she is probably in the land of nod while you are getting all the stress! xx

Awww thanks guys I can't wait to get her back, Gizmo is out and looking for her I think :( I've washed all her towels and am tumble drying them so it's all nice for her, she'll still have her scent on her toys and grass mat etc

Very best of luck Lu I'm sure she'll be fine, she is probably in the land of nod while you are getting all the stress! xx

Undoubtedly! I hope she wasn't too upset when I left her, she looked so nervous! But may be I was just projecting on to her! I've made up her little post op pen too. xx

Glad Pixie has come round from her Op I clock watch when our's are having Op's so I can ring at a certain time to see how they are as I'm so anxious about them :D

Glad Pixie has come round from her Op I clock watch when our's are having Op's so I can ring at a certain time to see how they are as I'm so anxious about them :D

;) Glad I'm not the only one ! I did try not to but, can't help it. Thanks

Back