• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update on rescue bunnies happy ending

leanne2525

Warren Scout
theses ladies are still with me the rspca came out and checked them and said they are underweight but other than that ok and seem happy now, but i said they wasnt when we got them but they wasnt on sunday they have a run and food now so they would look happy :)
she also said if they take them they may be put to sleep as they have no room so she asked me to keep them a bit longer as she want to find them a home if not its up to me if i let them take them :(
heres some updated photos of them also some photos of chesnut a agouti lop im looking after til he gets a home he has been looked after but his owner was ill and gave him up but he is sooooo lovly and cuddly and just wants to play and sit with you

YI049E919.jpg

YI049E919_2.jpg

DSCF4315-1.jpg

DSCF4313-1.jpg

Last edited:
Aww love them!!!

Black bunny looks really snuggly, especially considering you've not had them long.

Oh, and that lop is just :love:

Good luck with finding them all homes.

:wave:

it so frustrating because no one wants them and they are all gentle bunnies and young i cant let them be put to sleep :(

no the english is apparently the mum but rspca officer agreed if she is the mum she had her very very young and neither have been neutered and the lop isnt either, but he has been looked after just now unwanted

these rabbits have had a happy ending they have found home with Ambience and now have lovly big hutches and toys, we dropped them off this morning, and nearly ending up staying cos of the snow any longer and we would have been snowed in lol

aww glad they found good homes.
ambience,because i couldnt have english spot we need lots of pics!!!:lol:

aww glad they found good homes.
ambience,because i couldnt have english spot we need lots of pics!!!:lol:

Hi Breeze,

As soon as i get my blackberry rebooted I'll get some pics especially :) I have no camera at the moment.

I'm going to take the all in for health checks and neutering next week if i can get out of this snow.

Leanne was an absolute star taking these bunny's in- they were extremely high risk the two girls. I've never seen bunnies quite so underweight.

They are all absolutely beautiful and I'm going to spend some time getting to know them now :)

Will keep you posted on their progress x

these rabbits have had a happy ending they have found home with Ambience and now have lovly big hutches and toys, we dropped them off this morning, and nearly ending up staying cos of the snow any longer and we would have been snowed in lol

Thanks Hun. Glad you made it! Think you may have been snowed in for a week here, given the last lot of snow we had.

It was great meeting you both:) I shall be posting some happy bunny pictures as soon as my camera is back in action x

Hi Breeze,

As soon as i get my blackberry rebooted I'll get some pics especially :) I have no camera at the moment.

I'm going to take the all in for health checks and neutering next week if i can get out of this snow.

Leanne was an absolute star taking these bunny's in- they were extremely high risk the two girls. I've never seen bunnies quite so underweight.

They are all absolutely beautiful and I'm going to spend some time getting to know them now :)

Will keep you posted on their progress x

if they are so underweight they would be better waiting before they are neutered ;)

The GA may be too much for them .

Back