• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor bunny has been in this pet shop for at least 6 weeks now :(

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry for rubbish quality pictures, i used my phone.

Went in to get my usual hay supply as i was running low and i always take a quick look.

This guy doesn't ever seem to be looked at and when in there the other day, people were saying comments such as;

"Looks like your brothers dog rather than a rabbit!"

"OMG, its got almost as much hair on its face as your mum"

Not a single nice comment, the poor little guy.

He's really scruffy and has some matted fur and muesli food, but had lots of hay and a hidey hole and clean water, so i guess thats something and the 'cage' he's in isn't tiny, but isn't huge, he's not very big himself.

He just stood out to me, over the lops and dutches in there so i went and gave him some attention, every other bun was getting loads of attention and cuddles and strokes by the public, but not this poor little fella.

IMG00324-20110103-1111.jpg

IMG00323-20110103-1110.jpg

Oh I'm nearly in tears looking at him as he look's so sad and he is absolutely gorgeous. He will look scruffy if they are not brushing him. Poor bunny :(

so sad :(

fancy a 3rd bunny?!

please :(

If i could take on more i would, but i just can't, both financial and space reasons along with not wanting to upset B&G.

Tuckerbunnies - i go in once a week, even if i dont need anything, just to go and give him a stroke and a bit of attention, mainly to see if he's 'okay' as in basic health. If he wasn't, i'd report them in an instant.

I can see him never being given a home :(

please :(

If i could take on more i would, but i just can't, both financial and space reasons along with not wanting to upset B&G.

Tuckerbunnies - i go in once a week, even if i dont need anything, just to go and give him a stroke and a bit of attention, mainly to see if he's 'okay' as in basic health. If he wasn't, i'd report them in an instant.

I can see him never being given a home :(

Your third bunny is still here, so don't get any other ideas and cheat on my bunny. kthnxbai.

Poor little fella :cry: Is that a sore on his front leg Graham or something stuck to him? The left one as you look at the first pic.

Your third bunny is still here, so don't get any other ideas and cheat on my bunny. kthnxbai.

:lol:

You know i'd take Butterfly in a second Sky, i really would!

I just felt sorry for said bun.

That said, go get me some pics of my buns you have :p

he looks sad, i went in my garden centre today and they had french lops in tiny glass tanks and a adult dutch thats been there a while and is not friendly it throws its self at you which they have now put in with a baby dutch thats around 8-10 weeks old the poor baby was in corner shaking and covered in wee were older one had been beating him up and spraying it :(

Back