• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are there any puppy pens that are cheaper than this?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
http://www.bitsforpets.com/rabbit-mega-run-p-3728.html

I want something of the same size and height atleast- but i'm sure that i can get a couple of puppy pens for less than £100 between them and put them together to create something the same.

Can anyone think of anything. The height has got to be 91cm though. 3foot approx and i want at least 60sq foot when the two runs are put up together.

I debated getting the mega run and ended up getting one of these with the possibility of getting another one at a later date if I wanted it.

It's closer to 2.5ft tall but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway because for £110 you'd get 16x) 75cm wide panels. If you arrange it roughly square that's 3m each side and gives you close to 100sq m.

I debated getting the mega run and ended up getting one of these with the possibility of getting another one at a later date if I wanted it.

It's closer to 2.5ft tall but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway because for £110 you'd get 16x) 75cm wide panels. If you arrange it roughly square that's 3m each side and gives you close to 100sq m.

I have two of these which I use in summer on the grass. I either set up two pens and have all four outside or set up one massive pen and they take turns.

Thanks Kat,

I have about 6 of these at present - they are really really good, but don't connect in straight lines, which is what i'm looking for at present.

Back