• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How funny is it when you turn round and bunster is staring at you

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I was typing away and Inca was in the litter tray, turned round two seconds later and she is sitting at my feet staring eerily at me, i never even seen her move.

It was like one of those freaky film scenes!!

:lol::lol: I get this all the time too. Beatrix is staring at me now while leaning onto her pink heart-shaped herby bowl. I think shes trying to tell me to fill it... oh heavens now Darcy is next to me.....

My Guinea pig Crazy does this. And he'll eat at the same time and pause then chew again. Creepy!!!!

You think that's good. How do you propose a very large 7 stone dog does it? He'll be in the kitchen one minute fast asleep. The next I know he's behind me or has walked in and laid down on the sofa and I never saw him come in the room. His grandad was called Ninja and I think I know why. :lol:

Oh Nutmeg does that - but she sits and stares at me for like 10 minutes - freaks me out.

Scary! I can hear Eric shovel foot coming a mile away but es sneaks about and scares me!

Last edited:
Back