• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When your bun washes their face and ears...

UrbanBunny

Warren Scout
Do they flick out their front paws before they start as if they are shaking a serviette out in a rather flamboyant style?

Both of mine do this and it cracks me up every time. :lol:

Yeah, i imagine it like they are trying to get their long sleeves out of the way :)

It's a shame for my wee Inca as she has no tail, so no balance, so when she does this she falls right forwards and has to just do one hand at a time.

Yep, ours do it too. I always think they look like they're in a little boxing match :lol::lol:(with an invisible opponent:lol::lol:)

Yep, the first couple of times I thought he had itchy paws then I saw video's of lots of bunnies doing it!
Really cute though.

yep! It's very cute. My niece and nephews call the whole cleaning thing 'squirreling' as they think they look like squirrels when they do it!

Yeah, i imagine it like they are trying to get their long sleeves out of the way :)

It's a shame for my wee Inca as she has no tail, so no balance, so when she does this she falls right forwards and has to just do one hand at a time.

For some reason her doing one hand at a time or falling over has made me giggle. Picturing this just seems cute and funny. Poor baby though. Why doesn't she have a tail? That is not funny.

Back