• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Duke versus the cardboard box... (video)

sorry for such a self indulgent bump but im so proud of our boy that i want everyone to see him! :lol:

it really amazes me how strong and powerful he is :love:

Don't apologise - watching it again cheered me up! :) Duke has such handsome well-toned muscles. Is there much left of the box? :lol:

thanks guys :D

weve always been impressed by how strong he is and he does seem to have pretty good muscle definition, especially when hes doing things like that!

explains why it hurts so much when he decides he has had enough of being carried and kicks out to get down! :lol:

I've had an annoying afternoon trying to clean out Spenser's lower hutch - it doesn't need done often, which is just as well as every time I open a pen panel / hutch door for access Spenser is right at my feet bent on escape. :roll: Now I've had my tea and chocolate and have watched Duke's video again ... feel much better! :D The vet was impressed by Spenser's muscle tone this morning, but I don't think he's quite in the same league as Duke.

Back