• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever wonder what your bun's are thinking?

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
As above really. I've moved my little Freeda inside for winter and sometimes i would just love to know what she's thinking or what life looks like from her point of view. I've noticed when she's dreaming she twitches like she's running and her mouth moves like she's nomming on something. I would love to know what she's dreaming about. Does anyone wonder the same thing or notice anything their buns do in their sleep?:D

I often know exactly what they are thinking, especially if it involves trouble making. :lol: I would like to see how they think though and how much they do understand from us.

Yes, I see some of mine dreaming, but its not surprise my foody buns all twitch their mouths. :roll::lol:

I can often tell what they are after but last night and this morning Mischa's been sitting at the top of the ramp at the end of my bed just staring at me and I can't work out what he is after. He had a load of fuss a little while ago and then went off and did things so maybe that's all he wanted.

I can always tell what my boys are thinking, especially Max whos a total trouble maker:roll: I offen predict their actions before they do it! Mimi is abit harder to read and not as obvious in her actions as the boys as shes abit nervy. My god can that girl dream though :shock: She sleeps soooo deeply and her ears, whiskers and feet twitch like mad :lol::love: Id love to know what shes dreaming about!

Back