• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Play Tunnel

Leigh

Mama Doe
:wave:

a VERY long time ago we bought a bunny tunnel from PAH (i know, i know :oops:)..... it lasted us really well, was a bit over a metre long, had a hole in it half way along, a popper so you could close it up anda sort of flap of material so you could use two ribbon bits to tie it together and keep it neat when not in use..... unfortunately after a good few years wear it got a little tired and when we bonded libby with duke we decided we would get rid of it to get a new one. thing is i cant seem to find a decent one :?

we had 2 of those ones that go together with velcro but i didnt really like it, they chewed through the fabric (duke and daisy) leaving the wire exposed and the velcro was a bit rubbish really.

anyone remember the tunnel im talking about? will try and find a piccie of it - basically i want to replace it like for like but think its not going to happen

can anyone help?

Last edited:
1147919660_yYkQv-M.jpg

havent got a picture of the whole tunnel but hopefully someone will remember buying one that looked like this....

Looks great :) I'm sure I've seen one in a pet shop near me, I will have a look next time I go. :wave:

oh thankyou so much :D

ive managed to find this piccie too which shows the extra materiel at one end, you could fold it back over onto the tunnel to seal it all in place when folded up and put away

1147925162_7uNBi-M.jpg

Yes I had one of those too! But the new ones don't seem as good quality, they don't make things like they used to :(

I got one of those tunnels a few years ago but unfortunately I have never found another one since.
I agree the velcro ones are not as good or as long.:(

My lionheads pee on the fabric ones and they are a pain to clean. :roll: They have a green one for outside and I've ordered another one for in my room under my bed for the lops. They don't chew on them though, I know some have real problems with them being sharp when chewed.

i have seen this one around a few websites but not seen it in person so dont know if its as good quality as our original one - does anyone else have one?

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=446&pf_id=55120&co=fr

sorry - reposting this just so it doesnt get lost :oops:

it does look quite thin fabric which is my main concern, but at least it has a hole he can pop his head out of....

and libby is going to LOVE tunnels so this one with 3 holes gives them both an 'out' if they start to argue over who is in it

1147919660_yYkQv-M.jpg

havent got a picture of the whole tunnel but hopefully someone will remember buying one that looked like this....

Yeah we got ours from P@H too. It did the same, the wire became exposed and Biscuit scratched himself on it so it went in the bin, promptly :( He loved it though!

oh see our one of these tunnels lasted really well, no wire was exposed at all, its just they ate the ties to keep it together when folded away and we thought wed replace it with a new neutral one for him and libby - except now we cant find one!

oh see our one of these tunnels lasted really well, no wire was exposed at all, its just they ate the ties to keep it together when folded away and we thought wed replace it with a new neutral one for him and libby - except now we cant find one!

Lol, you mean eat the ties like this Leigh?

spaghetti1.jpg

spaghetti3.jpg

spaghetti2.jpg

:oops:

(it was safe i was there, we were just playing!)

yep just like that!

so now need a new one - appealing to all tunnel owners for help! :D

very tempted to order the ancol one i linked to previously (tho will wait for M&TM to check out her pet shop for us as she so kindly offered :D )

Back