• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you....

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
When I'm fussing my babies or even just doing the normal bunny chores and they are with me, I just can't understand how anyone could have given them up and not wanted them or worse, abused them. I know I'm biased but my bunnies are just so lovable and irristable. I can't imagine (and don't want to) life without them. :love:

You have to be really heartless to not love a bunny wabbit. Do you think/wonder the same?

I've yet to meet a bunny that I didn't love, so I can't understand how anyone can mistreat/ abandon an animal. I even enjoy cleaning them out and making sure everything's nice for them, and I know I'm not alone in that!
Most rewarding is when you get a grumpy growlpot, like our foster bunny Sonny, and he starts to love headrubs and our company as he's had a lot of love whilst being here!

i used to feel like that how could anyone let the bunny go, but im mellowing since meeting Holly.. the lady who gave up Holly after keeping her single for a while after her sister died IMO did the right thing.

Holly likes humans loads more than Alvin does and im sure she was content enough in her previous home but now she has Alvin i can actually feel the happiness and adoration of Alvin oozing off her :love: :love:

i think losing Pearl has made me realise that I would be selfish to ever consider keeping a widowed bunny single so i HAVE to continue with the bunny circle when either of my pair die or do the unthinkable and let them go and have a chance of bunny love elsewhere ( not ever gonna happen btw im all for the bunny circle forever :lol: )

Back