• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squeee! Adoption buns!!

Indy

Warren Scout
About three or four months ago we had a really lovely lady come into work wanting gerbils for her and her 13 year old twins...

We basically got to chatting about buns and she was asking if they were actually affectionate toward people/more people friendly than gerbs etc etc... told her about an RSPCA about an hour away and told her to look for a bonded pair from there...

I saw her today in the vets (which is next to work) with a dutch and mini lop pair :love: She said she'd adopted them a few days ago and her kids were smitten already. They'd gone into work on my day off and got a massive run, loads of toys and a hutch to put in their shed.

Im so pleased that they actually went ahead with it, the buns are really sweet and they've said they'll keep me updated on how they do. :love:

Back