• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stevie Wonder - I am a busy boy & love my cuddles

Angela lou

Warren Scout
Stevie Wonder is officially a house bunny and isn't joining my outdoor group as planned. He is so good indoors and such a cuddly bun :love: it was my OH :shock: that first suggest we ask Jill if he could stay indoors...she said yes :D
Here are a few pics I wanted to share with RU

IMG_2439.jpg

Jumping with great style :)

IMG_2382.jpg

Having a rest on me :love: he does this every evening.

Lovely pics again..(and just to say two of the bunnies who are among his potential girlfriends are being speyed tomorrow:D)

Lovely pics again..(and just to say two of the bunnies who are among his potential girlfriends are being speyed tomorrow:D)

Hope the speys went well? Will wait for an update :)

My little boy gave his toy rabbit to Stevie yesterday and when we asked why he said "because Flick (outdoor bunny) has two friends and poor Stevie is all on his own"

Hope the speys went well? Will wait for an update :)

My little boy gave his toy rabbit to Stevie yesterday and when we asked why he said "because Flick (outdoor bunny) has two friends and poor Stevie is all on his own"

Bless him! That's so sweet :love::love:

Well the 3 little does didn't get speyed today
I dropped them at the vets but they had an emergency RTA so had to deal with that
Rang me and asked if they could be left until tomorrow
so tell Stevie that Odette, Millicent and Eliza are having an op so he can choose between them:D

Back