• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PAH leaflet info featuring Dreamer and Joey!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Have scanned it as requested just the pages with my buns on!

Here is the front cover so you know what it looks like, you have to ask for it as its aimed at new rabbit owners not out in the store for anyone to pick up. :)

pah1.jpg

pah.jpg
pah3.jpg
pah4.jpg

I love the photos of Dreamer and Joey, I had a wee look in my local P@H today but couldn't see the leaflets.

:lol: Where? All I can see is that it says he was from Honey Bunnies? ;) Fab that they did that :D but I thought there would be loads of info on honey bunnies etc :oops:

Oh yes - I think that's it! Yes it would have been nice to get a bit more info on there, especially some contact details but tbh any mention is fab!! :)

Jill - new sig noted, hold on to those lemons!!

Last edited:
:lol: Where? All I can see is that it says he was from Honey Bunnies? ;) Fab that they did that :D but I thought there would be loads of info on honey bunnies etc :oops:

No I just asked they made a point of saying where Dreamer was from, its an information leaflet on how to look after your rabbit so I was lucky to get a page in there with just Honeybunnies on, people can look Jill up.

Back