• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Please for Mummy Helen/ UPDATE P19

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We are at the vets with her tomorrow as she has been pulling out he fur and there is another load that she has pulled out again today and she has made big bald patches now on her little body. We know it's not mites, we think it could be a phantom pregnancy but we just want to make sure it's nothing else. :?
so could we have some vibes please for her

Thank You xx

Last edited:
I hope she is having a standard false pregnancy, not anything more major going on. I hope its over quickly too :)

Sending vibes for Helen.

Our bunny Fay started pulling her fur out in spring last year - it wasnt as big a patch as Helen has made but we never got to the bottom of why she was doing it...she didnt have mites and she is neutered....but she had a terrible time in the spring of the year she was rescued so I ended up putting it down to stress from the memory of the time of year :oops::oops:

Sending vibes for Helen.

Our bunny Fay started pulling her fur out in spring last year - it wasnt as big a patch as Helen has made but we never got to the bottom of why she was doing it...she didnt have mites and she is neutered....but she had a terrible time in the spring of the year she was rescued so I ended up putting it down to stress from the memory of the time of year :oops::oops:

That is really interesting as Helen and Baby Saint were dumped and Mike and I have often wondered what Helen must have seen and did she only have 1 kit, where are the others? what happened to them as she is so overprotective of Baby Saint. We have a bunny called Grace and she was put in a box by two boys and they tried to sell her door to door and ended up dumping the box in a field with her inside it. We don't ever use a tray near her as she ends up in such a state and runs and hides and she has bad dreams. So I presume they dropped something on her or hit her with something. :cry:

Mummy Helen Update

Our thought's were correct Helen is having a phantom pregnancy and our vet doesn't really want to give her the hormone injection as she said it can have nasty side effects but if her aggression to Baby Saint get's any worse then she may have to.
The phantom pregnancy should last about 3 weeks and she has done 2 weeks and hopefully the vet said she may not have anymore.

She also tried to bite to Vet when she went to weigh her :lol:

Back