• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Starlight

Warren Veteran
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I feel a little better now getting that out. :evil::evil:

Sometimes I HATE the general idiotic brain dead public phoning me.

Hoping this is not a case/mess I have to sort out in a few weeks time.

Rant over.

*A bit long winded, will try and keep it to the basic info!*

Had a call from a man who needed homes for 7 babies.

He had bred them intentionally as he wanted to keep a litter, but mum was impregnated on birth of the first litter, so he now has a litter 'surplus to requirements'

He wants them gone despite them being only 5 weeks old, I am hoping I have managed to persuade him to keep them with mum for 3 more weeks.

He asked if I recommend him call round pet shops to give them to.

I say "no, they will most likely mis-sex, and the owners will be on the phone to me in the same situation, unwanted babies, with the added bonus of them being inbred where they are related"

Here is the ****ing kicker. He then says "Oh, the parents are brother and sister, should they not have mated then?" :censored::censored::censored:

Then tell him well I hope he has a lot of money saved up for any potential genetic/dental/tear duct/other problems that may arise from his idiotic mistake.

Have given another local rescue's number to call, but asked he called me back if they can not take in the babies in 3 weeks time.

These people boil my :censored:

I did consider taking over the rescue I foster for but I really don't think I could cope with people like that, I'll keep to the fostering.

When he asked if he shouldn't have bred brother and sister, you should have asked if he would sleep with his sister!

What. An. Idiot.

I hope he doesn't ever breed. Whether it's with his sister or not :roll:

I don't know how you guys in rescue do it, how can you stay calm when you have to deal with people who has no regard for animal welfare.

:censored: When will some people learn how to treat animals?!!! :? I hope another rescue has room for them because your vet bill is huge. :( Also, weren't you meant to be closing months and months ago?

I don't know how you guys in rescue do it, how can you stay calm when you have to deal with people who has no regard for animal welfare.

here here.....:censored: morons.......i wonder sometimes if it would be better for all pets to be neutered before being homed to prevent these issues...
poor rabbits:cry::cry::cry: i hope hes sent them on to very good homes at least(the first litter)

Back