• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes For Lola Please!! U/D post 14

Lola got taken into the vet as an emergency last night :( she had a dental this afternoon and has came round well, however the vet said her spurs were small and shouldnt have caused any discomfort so she is being kept in again tonight and they are monitoring her gut movements and syringe feeding her, it sounds like G.I Stasis thats 4 times in one year?! :?
Please my little lola needs lots of vibes!!

get well soon lola x sometimes, even the tiniest of spurs can really hurt a bun so at least that is sorted now:)

just rang the vet again:oops: shes ate a little after her op and they have left a water bowl with her as shes been getting water via a syringe so they want her to be drinking by herself, come on lola i know you can do it!

LOLA'S HOME!! :D :D :D :D :D
I have had bunny kisses, a half binky and poop out of her and shes only been home half a hour! the vets were fab and really have done a great job with her its so nice to have vets that care about the animal not the money, shes munching away as i type and her guts is moving along great, the last vet we had sent her home as she was "struggling" and "getting far to stressed" :roll: shes eatting much better now all thanks to her dental too!
Thanks for the vibes everyone:love:

Back