• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What litter does everyone use?

I used to use that - well the cat version cos it works out cheaper. But I found it heavy to lug around in the trays so now I use megazorb.

Yeah it's exactly the same - just make sure it's the wood pellets and non-clumping and you should be fine.

I use cat litter; either Bio-catoilet (paper) or Sophisticat Beauticat (wood) as its all I can get locally. I have ordered off the internet a couple of times though.

I would have thought Megazorb would be a bit messy in the house? :oops: I used to use it for my horse.

We use 'back to nature' or 'pettex paper' they are both really clean and doesnt get walked all over the house!:D

We get it from petplanet

I just use newspaper and then hay. Magazorb they both tried to eat and sawdust got everywhere.

He loves the hay though, sits and chews it whilst he poops! Healthy bunny :love:

Megazorb.
I have three buns, its economical, easy to clean up and only Pumpkin digs it up. Solved that by placing high sides around the potting tray I use as his litter tray.

My girls use megazorb and Otis uses cat wood pellet litter. For some reasons he doesn't like going to toilet on megazorb~! :roll:

Newspaper and Aubiose. Aubiose is a hemp bedding - we buy bales from a horse supplier which works out really cheap. :)

Back