• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I did it...

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
It's been in there just over a year but today I took out the lops crate. And oh my, the room feels so much bigger.

_IGP1173-vi.jpg

_IGP1175-vi.jpg

They've been running around in the less cluttered space and it's much easier to sweep. At the moment all their stuff is a bit stuffed in the wardrobes along with my stuff but I have plans. ;)

Woop Woop.

How much bigger does your room look now? :shock:

Just wait for the territorial poops 'cos of change now :p

:wave:

Woop Woop.

How much bigger does your room look now? :shock:

Just wait for the territorial poops 'cos of change now :p

:wave:

These two are really good and only do territorial poops when they smell the other two :thumb: If it was the lionheads well, they'd be all over the place :lol:

but I have plans.

Share!!:wave:

:oops: Well I would like a dressing table, I've always wanted a dressing table and it wouldn't take up as much space as the crate. Then my stuff can go in there and they can have a whole segment of wardrobe space to themselves. :thumb: (My wardrobe has more than just clothes in :lol:) The other option is to sort out under my bed and put some of that stuff in the wardrobe and their stuff under my bed but I'd have to keep pellets and treats somewhere else!

Looks great! Im loving the fact that the bowl says 'DOG' on it :lol::lol:

:oops::lol: I swear they behave like dogs! Zoom up when I come in, like to sleep next to me on the floor, they haven't learnt to bark yet though :lol:

its amazing how much bigger our rooms look when we remove a crate, mine use their more like a den, but whenever ive done a full spring clean and folded it up to get to all areas of my room, its amazing to see space in my room, but i wouldn' be without my bunnies :lol:

their dogcrate is also like my desk top, i use laptop, on top of it :lol: comes in handy

your room looks soo spacious and fresh now, hope the bunnies approve too

Looks great!

Schuette i've been meaning to ask...are the bunnies noisy/disturbing in the night? I'm super tempted to move mine into my bedroom but the OH will take some persuading.

Looks great!

Schuette i've been meaning to ask...are the bunnies noisy/disturbing in the night? I'm super tempted to move mine into my bedroom but the OH will take some persuading.

Not to me but I do sleep quite deeply once I get to sleep. Normally they just sleep on their blanket next to my bed most of the night and then start getting a bit active about 6am. But normally 'active' means jumping in and out of the litter tray and grooming themselves. Sometimes they'll jump up on the bed and start exploring me but usually they stick to the floor.

The only real issue I've had is them weeing on the bed or destroying my duvet cover, but this was partly because Mischa could get up but not down (weeing) and partly them saying 'oi, where's our breakfast' or me stupidly feeding them in bed :oops: Normally there is a reason and once I figure it out and adapt what I do they are fine.

That's soooo tidy :shock: Oidhche lives in the kitchen and her junk is everywhere. You have some lucky lops!

:lol: Mine ignore toys, they prefer jumping up and down off stuff so they have their ramp up to my bed. :thumb: I have ordered a green plastic tunnel to go under the head end up my bed which I think they will enjoy but I'm waiting for it to be sent :roll:

I've just been sorting out my room *atchoo* and managed to get most of their stuff under the bed - just their big tub of meadow hay and their plastic crate with dustpan and brush and pellets and treats in is not under there. It physically wont fit under there and I'm not going to be pulling it out every time I need it. :evil:

Mischa's been sneezing and has a little bit of a snotty nose now which I think the dust has caused that so I'm going to have to keep a bit of an eye on him. I need to hoover under there but I can't today, I'm worn out already.

You know, I didn't even notice that was your bedroom :lol: We can't let madam in ours without supervision, she chews the bedframe, that's how she woke us up one morning :roll:

Poor Mischa, lots of *rubs* for him. We have a big crate full of toys, another one for pellets, and another for litter cluttering up our kitchen. The dustpan and brush are never away, I'm never that tidy :lol:

You know, I didn't even notice that was your bedroom :lol: We can't let madam in ours without supervision, she chews the bedframe, that's how she woke us up one morning :roll:

Poor Mischa, lots of *rubs* for him. We have a big crate full of toys, another one for pellets, and another for litter cluttering up our kitchen. The dustpan and brush are never away, I'm never that tidy :lol:

:lol: All the 'bedroom' stuff is out of the picture, I have wardrobes nearly all the way down the other wall and then you can just about see my bed with the red fleece on. I noticed today my bedframe has a few chew marks on it :evil: It's pretty old now and I'm after a nice black metal one to match my curtain pole. :oops:

I'm hoping my tidying and decorating-ness is rubbing off on my parents but it doesn't seem to be :roll: About half of our house desperately needs decorating and we need a really big clear out. I chuck a black bag full today - I regularly go through and chuck stuff but my parents... :evil:

Back