• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel really bad..

beccimarie

Mama Doe
I feel awful, casper and poppy usually have a free range in the afternoon, but the past two days its been pooring down with rain, i would usally still let the out and towel dry them after but casper has only just got stable from the snuffles and i dont want him to get cold :( they do have a run which they have all the time, but i feel awful not giving them a free range, i cant bring them indoors because casper hates it and starts panicing which could also start him off :roll::(

Please dont feel bad hun!

Ive had Rodge inside all winter with only one day spent out in the garden. Theyll forgive you once springtime arrives! :D

Thanks :wave: made me feel better, just feel awful, they dont seem bothered i just went out and gave them a apple stick each :)

Don't feel bad - it's not ideal, but lots of bunnies will be in the same position. Spenser has had a hutch day today - partly because I was out for most of :(the day, but also because we have both been a bit out of favour after I inadvertently forgot to unplug a lamp when he was in yesterday - naturally Spenser chewed through the cable. :roll:

Don't feel bad - it's not ideal, but lots of bunnies will be in the same position. Spenser has had a hutch day today - partly because I was out for most of :(the day, but also because we have both been a bit out of favour after I inadvertently forgot to unplug a lamp when he was in yesterday - naturally Spenser chewed through the cable. :roll:

o no! is spenser ok? What a nightmare! when poppy is in i have to clear everything as she is just a chewing machine! her teeth bite through everything! Casper is more of a digger just digs everything :lol:

Dont feel bad! Rain is unpredictable...:roll:.... Im sure the buns will forgive you!
Like susie bun said, ALOT of bunba's are in this position....
Cant wait till the sun comes out...:love:

aww thanks everyone :love: i think its just because i feel im not giving them there needs but i really dont want casper to get poorly :(

Back