• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dis is my howse, where I sweep.

chul

Staff member
None of RU have seen my howse yet so I show you:

2011-01-02145903.jpg

I is rarely in dere, I sleep here:

2011-01-01103808.jpg

Heey you woke mee...

2011-01-01103819.jpg

2011-01-01103832.jpg

Hehe I know! I need to make better use of the space in the cage, Its so big it had to go in our bedroom :lol:

:love::love::love:

I so love Bunski!

I can't believe he sleeps on your bedside table :lol: Thats just awesome. Do you never wake up to a 'wet' pillow :shock: ?

Dog crates rule :love:

:love::love::love:

I so love Bunski!

I can't believe he sleeps on your bedside table :lol: Thats just awesome. Do you never wake up to a 'wet' pillow :shock: ?

Dog crates rule :love:

He's never weed anywhere in the room, only the tray in the cage that I leave open. He also likes it under the bed too! I love waking up in the night and giving him a stroke! :love:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make the following statement....

"If i can make one, anyone can"

:lol: :D

Only cost ~£30 for the whole 2nd level setup :)

:lol: You haven't seen my OH (and my) lack of skills! We did manage to make an upper level in the guinea pig cage, but silly me didn't think how the wee would soak into it! Had to bin it all lol!

BTW Gray - He also gets into bed with my OH under the duvet, snuggles up, uses OH's arm as a pillow and lets us stroke him for ages!! :D

Back