• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eating my clothes!!!

sheridan

Warren Scout
Gizmo is driving me crazy!!!
She seems to be getting more used to me picking her up but has started eating my clothing and makes holes!!!

So I sat down with her today and let her run around me. she then proceeded to jump on me and started trying to eat my clothes!!!!
I put her on the floor and told her no and she NIPPED ME!!! thats the first time ever!
So I put my hand on her head and told her no.

My question is
1) why is she insistent on eating my clothes?
2) why did she nip me for the first time!!

she is 4 months old and currently unspayed

Mine do it out of affection, Indy will groom me if i've stopped stroking him. He has chomped through the zip on my work gilet though...:roll:

Im going to cry!! Shes being a menace just now...a cute menace but still.

My parents had some lawn seeds high up on a table which she shouldnt be able to get to.
I got summoned by my mum. She had somehow managed to jump up and grab it and proceeded to eat all of the seeds!! Took me ages to clean it all up. She had them throughout her fur too so even after cleaning up I would find random trails of seeds!!!!

Im hoping to take her to the vet in the next few weeks for a check up and hopefully get her spayed at the end of Jan. That will give her 6 weeks to heal while I sit my exams and then hopefully will try and bond her to my 5 year old spayed rex.

Back