• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaches in her digging pit :)

Mandxx

Warren Scout
Peaches LOVES to dig but as you all know its a bit of a pain to have to keep filling them in and I'm worried she might escape through one some day. SO went out today and bought her a digging pit lol
She jumped in it straight away and really seems to be enjoying it:D

pets018.jpg

Shop assistant face was a picture when she asked my little boy if it was for him and he replied "no way mum will only let the rabbits play with it" :oops: bad mummy hee hee

Shop assistant face was a picture when she asked my little boy if it was for him and he replied "no way mum will only let the rabbits play with it" :oops: bad mummy hee hee

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it's really cute, what do you put in it, just soil?

Yeah just some soil and straw mixed in it, I also put a little bit of her hay on the top to encourage her into it.

Yeah just some soil and straw mixed in it, I also put a little bit of her hay on the top to encourage her into it.

great idea. might have to get one for my two in the summer. matt loves digging soil! then he will walk it through the house no doubt! :lol::love:

Back