• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 more bunnies.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Possibly 2 more bunnies are coming to live with us.
I've just had a call from somebody moving and he needs to rehome his rabbits- mum is 8 and son is 5. I haven't spoken directly to him yet but his message said he can't get anywhere else to take them and as older buns they fit our criteria.
I'll let you know more when I find out!

The bunnies are arriving on the 23rd.
Only problem the owner knows of is that they continually get dirty bums- so first port of call will be teeth check and arthritis checks!

The bunnies are arriving on the 23rd.
Only problem the owner knows of is that they continually get dirty bums- so first port of call will be teeth check and arthritis checks!

Oooh.

New buns :D How exciting!

What breed halfpenny? :)

I guess the dirty bums could be diet based as well?

Excited? :D

Oooh.

New buns :D How exciting!

What breed halfpenny? :)

I guess the dirty bums could be diet based as well?

Excited? :D

I think they are a lop of some kind, but not sure.
I did wonder if diet might be a problem too, I'll find out more when they arrive.

I am quite excited, we've had so many losses lately, its nice to have something to look forward too, just a bit worried as to how healthy they really are. Their vaccines are a year or 2 out of date so I guess they haven't seen a vet since then!

Awww, hope they turn out to not have too many problems. Fingers crossed it's a poor diet issue which a few weeks of proper food and lots of hay will fix :)

Look forward to finding out more about your new arrivals when they are settled in. :wave: I'm sure you'll sort out a better diet for them.

Back