• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Phoebe and her Biscuit

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Ive been snapping again! :oops: :lol: (Doing the 365 project)
This time its of little Phoebe my 1 year old Syrain hamster

She is full of character and doesn't usually sit still long enough for a non-blurred photo :roll: :lol: That is until i saw a couple of people on here giving their hammies a big biccy to slow them down :oops: :lol:

It worked at first... then she started to run around with it! :shock: :lol:
Well i enjoyed myself :lol:

Here are some of the best photos

IMGP0835.jpg

IMGP0839.jpg

IMGP0852.jpg

IMGP0855edit.jpg

IMGP0869edit.jpg

IMGP0889edit.jpg

IMGP0893edit.jpg

Where has it gone? :?

IMGP0879.jpg

You've got it! I sees ya!

IMGP0886edit.jpg

My Favourite Photo

IMGP0860edit.jpg

Awwwwwwww :love::love::love::love: HOW CUTE????!!!

She is so sweet! And very lucky - could you imagine how excited you would be if you were given a yummy biscuit nearly as big as you?:lol:

Awwwwwwww :love::love::love::love: HOW CUTE????!!!

She is so sweet! And very lucky - could you imagine how excited you would be if you were given a yummy biscuit nearly as big as you?:lol:

:love::love::love:

She was very excited! Though she wasnt aloud the whole biscuit, or even half :oops: i only broke a little bit off for her to eat and ill save the rest :) (For next time :oops: :lol: )

awww what a cutie :love::love::love: reminds me of my hamster Beans who just went to the bridge she loved her biccies as well
medium.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Gotcha Day!

Its been a whole year since we got Phoebe!

We've had her 1 year today :D :love::love:

Happy Gotcha Day Phoebe! :love:

Back