• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger UD October 18th..weight gain :D

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
She's off for yet another trip to the vets, we were meant to go yesterday, but there was no chance i could go as i was ill.

So, rebooked for 10am today.

Off to see Mr Vet Man for Ginger's suspected RTI which just keeps coming back :(

She's been sneezing bucket loads and has been getting really distressed by it, which in turn upsets us. Biscuit has been the ever doting husbun and keeping her clean bless him.

Last edited:
sending loads of positive vibes for ginger xx

and glad youre feeling a bit better today :)

Good luck. make sure to ask for some Metacam to give because that can ease the sneezing and the resultant sneezing.

Good luck. make sure to ask for some Metacam to give because that can ease the sneezing and the resultant sneezing.

Will do Sky, thank you :)

She's being a terror so far today. She's jolting around all over the hallway !

Thats the really upsetting thing, it doesn't bother her 95% of the time! She just gets so tired out when she does have a fit of it and just lays down for a good 30-40 minutes after to recover, bless her.

Just focus on that 95% :)

If you could of sat in our house last night, you'd realise we make use of every single minute of that 95% :)

She's just so confident and fearless, as you always said she would be.

She doesn't like the big rabbit door stop my parents got me :shock: She keeps lunging at it ! Biscuit just groomed it late last night... :roll:

We had our first stair physio last night, that was an absolute fail, so going to have to keep trying. She did one step and then refused to play any more and just flopped on the floor, refusing parsley even. Stroppy little madame heh.

Sending vibes and thinking of you. I'll be out most of the day, but will check later for an update. :wave:

Back from vets.

She's had a culture and sensitivity swab and we are going for depocillin again whilst we wait for the results of the swab as the depocillin worked pretty well last time and she went for weeks without sneezing.

Back tomorrow for this as they couldn't find the new bottle of depocillin as the old one had gone out of date :roll:

Vet has suggested URTI but wants to wait for the results of the swab before dishing out any further meds for me.

Didn't charge me for the consultation and was talking all 'baby' to Ginger who yet again, jumped off the table into his arms again. That girl loves everyone!

I asked if the depocillin was a good idea, as to whether it had just covered up the symptoms or actually done the job and he believes it worked but that something has either come back somehow but until he has the results of the swab (whcih i hasten to add, Ginger did NOT like lol) he doens't want to do much more.

He clipped her claws and Biccys for me FOC also and weighed Biccy for me.

He has to be the best vet there me thinks.

He says we'll go for bloods next if the swab doesnt come back with anything, but is hopeful it will. He mentioned that it could be low white blood count etc but we'll see :)

He sounds like an excellent vet Graham :D Ginger & Biccy are lucky to have a daddy who has sourced someone so good to give them the best possible care :wave:

Good luck Graham! and loadsa Get well vibes for Ginger.:love:

Love your new siggy!!!! Must of missed the pics of them in the snow :(

Wow what a thorough vet, he sounds fab :D And gentle too which is always as comforting for us as for the buns I find :oops: My vet always calls Timmy Petit Timmy :love:
Loads of vibes for your gorgeous soppy girl xxxxxx

Back