• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What can i grow?? :D

beccimarie

Mama Doe
My mum is letting me to a veg/herb patch in the front garden, so i spose i better be thinking what to put in for the buns :D? Any ideas and any sites i can get the seeds from? :D

Spring greens are a good idea. Maybe carrots, although they are dirt cheap in the supermarket if you grow your own you can feed the carrot tops too as a treat!

I hear herbs are supposed to be easy to grow. Parsley, basil, and mint would be good for the buns, and you.

I'd also go for herbs and spring greens / carrots, although as stated, carrots are cheap as chips so to speak but you would have the carrot tops as an added bonus! :)

growing your own carrots is so fun, the wierd and wonderful shapes plus the bonus of the tops :D

I reckon parsley is surefire. Its so easy. Basil is a lot harder, but often bunnies love it. You can also buy dandelion seeds which may also be worth while trying to grow.

Anyone know where i can get hold of spring green ones? are they hard to grow .. im not very "experianced" :oops: id like to try basil too but i dont know if the buns like it .. iv never tried it so i will test them with a bag first and casper.. loves loves loves dandelions! what a good idea! :D iv never thought of getting seeds of them.. i spose there not hard to grow either as they seem to pop up everywhere where you dont need them :lol:

There are some spring greens seeds on eBay and other websites. The ones on eBay don't look like the ones you buy in the shops but there are probably lots of different varieties

Back