• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

missy and pups diary

jazzywoo

Mama Doe
for those people who wanted to see updates :love:
pups 5 days
puppies001-2.jpg

puppies005-1.jpg

puppies004-1.jpg

puppies003.jpg

puppies002-2.jpg

puppies006-1.jpg

puppies007-1.jpg

puppies008-1.jpg

puppies009-1.jpg

puppies010-1.jpg

puppies011-1.jpg

puppies012.jpg

puppies013.jpg

Oh bless them!! :love: :love: :love:
How's mum doing? She looks good and relaxed. :)

shes doing great she had vet check last night and she is doing brill pups sky and gyp are gaining weight and also doing well happy all round :love:
happy days just want sleep lol

Last edited:
Merles always make me laugh as they just look like they've been sewn up the middle of their backs and the person who's done it is rubbish at matching patterns up. :lol:

So sweet. :love: Do you pick them up and blow raspberries on them? I used to do that all the time with my friend's shar-pei puppies. So did she and the excuse we both used is it is very good for early socialization. :lol:

Merles always make me laugh as they just look like they've been sewn up the middle of their backs and the person who's done it is rubbish at matching patterns up. :lol:

So sweet. :love: Do you pick them up and blow raspberries on them? I used to do that all the time with my friend's shar-pei puppies. So did she and the excuse we both used is it is very good for early socialization. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: no havnt done that one but yes they are been handled i think these are going to be the most socilised pups ever

well they are now 8 days old, where did that time go :shock:
as you can see they are doing great missy is doing fab love her to bits she is back to her normal self and stealing treats out the cupboard ;)
puppies001-3.jpg

puppies005-2.jpg

puppies002-3.jpg

puppies003-1.jpg

puppies004-2.jpg

well they are now 8 days old, where did that time go :shock:
as you can see they are doing great missy is doing fab love her to bits she is back to her normal self and stealing treats out the cupboard ;)
puppies001-3.jpg

puppies005-2.jpg

puppies002-3.jpg

puppies003-1.jpg

puppies004-2.jpg

Aww that one with her hugging her puppy is amazing!

Oh my! Missy is in fantastic condition, & just look at her expressive face & ears!:love::love::love:

Border Collies are my favourite breed of dog, for their intelligence & responsiveness, but they're probably one of the more difficult breeds to keep as a pet. My life style was such that I could never have one, but I've happy memmories of taking a neighbour's dog on long country walks, & dog sitting for them! "Emma" had such a good nose, I borrowed her to search garages & the allotment sheds when 1 of my cats went missing.:oops: She knew what I wanted immediately.:love:

The pups are adorable. I haven't seen such young Collie pups before. I like them all, but chuckled at the pup trying to snuggle under the pillow. "Sorry, no lunch there little one, but good try".

Thanks for posting.

13 days
well they have got big they are now bigger than my daughters birth weight !! ok she was only 800g ( 1lb12oz) when she was born but they are bigger lol
pups017.jpg

pups016.jpg

pups015.jpg

pups014.jpg

pups013.jpg

pups010.jpg

pups009.jpg

pups008.jpg

pups007.jpg

pups006.jpg

pups005.jpg

pups004.jpg

pups003.jpg

pups002.jpg

pups001.jpg

Last edited:
aww wow! They have got big fast! :shock: Still as cute as ever though. :love: Wont be long until they will be running around the house! ;)

lol they practically are already even though they cant walk propperly they can half shift if they want too :lol:
yes they have really big but just think jazzy was smaller that them when she was born :love:

Back