• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie our blind conti is being speyed tomorrow - P23 she's home & doing ok

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Evie our blind conti is being speyed tomorrow - if you could spare any vibes for our beautiful girl, we'd be grateful :)

She's now almost 7 months old bless her & we're hoping that once she's recovered to be able to bond her with our single boy bunny Finlay :)

I'm hoping it might calm little Evie down, because she's started to get very territorial with both me & Mark :? Any opportunity she gets to bite us, she does the little monkey!! :shock:

DSCF5696.jpg

Last edited:
I hope she's ok tomorrow and everything goes smoothly. :wave:
Hopefully it'll stop the biting, cheeky thing. Can't believe she's 7 months old too! :shock: :love:

Awwwwww, I bet she's only biting when you both have the cheek to sit on her sofa. ;):lol:

I hope all goes well for this lovely lady today. :love::love::love:

Sending lots and lots of good wishes to Evie for today xxx

Louie sends snuggles and hugs xxx

Thanks everyone & Louie for your snuggles & hugs :love: we're setting off shortly, so will let you know how she is tonight :)

Awwwwww, I bet she's only biting when you both have the cheek to sit on her sofa. ;):lol:

I hope all goes well for this lovely lady today. :love::love::love:

I think you're right Karen - she's definitely in charge of me & Mark that's for sure!!! I think I'm going to have my work cut out bonding her with Finlay!! :shock:

Back