• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ohh dear, Matilda mini-lop has learnt how to...

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Jump on my bed!!!!!!!! grr shes only tiny, but its like she has springs on her feet, my bed must be what 2-2 1/2 ft high! and she jumps it with no problem! this is bad tho, means she can't be free range all night! Don't want her peeing on my bed!

talk of the devil, here she is doing what she does best!
163459_1809555757299_1192116864_2122154_2087915_n.jpg

x

how old is she now, my mabel keeps ooking up to the bed, but hasn't managed to get on yet :oops: she tried once got halfway and fell back down :lol:

Oliver LOVES jumping on and off my bed :roll: It's actually his favorite. I've got tunnels and cardboard boxes and toys galore - but he doesn't have nearly as much fun with these things as he does hopping on and off my bed while binkying repeatedly :lol:
He is caged when I am sleeping, but once he managed to undo his latch and woke me up by sticking his little whiskers and tongue on my cheek!! :shock: It was a right startle, that was!
Matilda is adorable :love:

At ~20 weeks old, Biscuit could do 3ft. He can now exceed that, easily i'd say.

Also a dwarf lop.

Back