• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Sunday, 2 buns are coming to stay...

Have you heard the ebay bunnies? 2 bunnies were up on ebay for 99p with tiny hutches. :cry: I really wanted to help and I am as well as bunny buddy and Jenzel5. :D Also a big thank you to everyone else who offered to do bunny runs and house them. :)

I have been in touch with the seller, spoke to her over the phone and she is dropping the 2 lops off at my house on Sunday! :D:D:D I can't wait for them to be here. :love: Then soon, maybe the following weekend, Jenzel5 and bunny buddy are coming to collect them from me and bunny buddy will foster them until they find forever homes. :love: They aren't living together because the seller tells me although they are both boys who don't fight, they are gay... :roll:

They wont go near any of my buns and guinea pigs so don't worry about that. I'm just so happy that I am finally able to help for once! :D I was really worried about calling the seller but it turned out fine and she has agreed to let me have the buns, both hutches and to deliver them here for free! :D

I'm just very happy they will be able to be re-homed to a good home now instead of going to anyone on ebay which is what the seller was happy to do. :? I'm grateful that I will be getting them here for free but can't help but be angry that the seller put them on ebay. :shock:

Anyway good news, can't wait for them to come at half 1 on Sunday and I wont forget pics! :D :wave:

Last edited:
Aw thats brilliant. Well done you for getting it sorted. :wave:

If you need anything for them be sure to let us know and we all could chip in a couple of pounds?

Well done to you and the other members of the forum for helping these two buns!

Cant wait till they are finally safe and sound with you Sunday :wave:
Looking forward to photos :D

Well done for helping them :D So pleased two bunnies will be going to a loving forever home soon hopefully instead of anyone off eBay :D Well done again! :thumb:

Back