• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

and then there were 3...

cloughie

Banned
I started bonding new bun Phoebe to my current pair Pebbles and Roxy on afternoon...24 hours later...job done! :lol:...Phoebe has humped Pebs and Roxy a few times and they have booted her off/ lunged at her...no humping today though...Phoebe has been doing lots of grooming and Roxy has groomed her back abit but both her and Pebs are not big groomers so I'm guessing its not a bad thing that Phoebe hasn't been groomed much.

NOM NOM (these baskets lasted about 6 hours :lol:)
DSC05193.jpg

getting comfy

DSC05202.jpg

DSC05212.jpg

feeding together

DSC05226.jpg

Mind me head!

DSC05217.jpg

We like her mummy

DSC05232.jpg

We is bonded...can we go home now please

DSC05236.jpg

Please excuse our yellow feetsies...bunny licks don't get the staining out and mummy don't know how to help it :(

Thank you :)

I shouldn't look too long at these pictures, otherwise I know I'll want more rabbits! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

OOooo..I know the feeling...I need to stop looking at the pics too...and stop looking at the real things that are right next to me at the moment :lol::lol:...how are you 2 getting on? have you posted pics lately? :)

Aww can you bond me 4 please?! :shock: :lol: They look adorable together, Pebbles and Phoebe look quite alike apart from the colour! :)

Awww and take away all the pleasures of bonding from you? I couldn't do that :p :lol:.

Oh and parts of Phoebe's grey/liliac colourings matches Roxy's grey colouring...so kinda have matching bunnies :lol::lol:...not quite a match as M and T and J and B though :lol:

They are all gorgeous, and I am so happy they are all bonded now! :love: :love: :love: Are they indoor buns now?

Ah that's where I have done a bit of a boo boo...they are outdoor buns. Phoebe had to be brought in anyway because she has had blood trickling out of her genitals occasionally...so just monitoring her for now. The room they are in is cold and I have a fan going on them all the time to keep them cold. The playhouse is heated so I'm taking a risk in hoping that they'll be alright going back outside.

Please don't hate me people! :roll:

Ah that's where I have done a bit of a boo boo...they are outdoor buns. Phoebe had to be brought in anyway because she has had blood trickling out of her genitals occasionally...so just monitoring her for now. The room they are in is cold and I have a fan going on them all the time to keep them cold. The playhouse is heated so I'm taking a risk in hoping that they'll be alright going back outside.

Please don't hate me people! :roll:

Also, they will have each other to keep warm. ;) :love:

Cloughie, you know what you need to do now dont ya??? :wave:

Maud, Malc, Colin & Cilla are in the post! ;)

Agreed! I love the orange tortose shell rabbit :) I don't know what the actual colour is called but she is BEAUTIFUL! :d Love the photos!

I have always been told his markings are just broken tri harlequin :) He is a pet shop bun...got told 'its a girl' hence Pebbles until 'she' started sprouted extra bits :shock:...didn't have the heart to change his name :lol:

Back