• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

♥ The Budgies ♥

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Thought i would share some photos of some of our feathered family, the budgies :D
We also have Canaries and three quails in the aviary too.

Charlie

IMGP0781edit.jpg

Sunny

IMGP0809edit-1.jpg

IMGP0792edit-1.jpg

Belle

IMGP0773edit.jpg

Violet

IMGP0825edit.jpg

Violet, Belle and Charlie

IMGP0685edit.jpg

Violet and Belle

IMGP0690edit.jpg

Violet and Sunny Could be a couple ;)

IMGP0701edit.jpg

Charlie and Belle Could be a couple ;)

IMGP0196.jpg

Thank you :love:

The more time i spend in the aviary the more cheeky they get! Including the canaries :lol: They all have to check i dont have food before they carry on what they were doing :roll: :love:

Awwww!! They're lovely! :love:

We've just got some budgies - a budgie was my first ever pet at the age of 8 years old and she was a lovely friendly bird. Ours are in a cage - a Montana Madeira 3 - the biggest I could find that would fit in our room lol.

Most of the day - well whenever we're at home really - we have the top open and the doors open so they can fly around as they choose. We're really enjoying having them again as they're all little characters.

Beautiful pics - thanks for sharing! :D xx

Yes, lovely.Nice clear pics. We had an all-yellow one with pink eyes that we called 'Sunshine Today' (again said in a stupid voice!). And a green one and a blue one. They were in the house, we'd let them out to fly and they'd sit on the pelmut eating wallpaper. :D

Back