• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henrietta would like to ask...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
for some vibes please as she is going to the vets to be spayed on thursday and is feeling a bit apprehensive .

2011_01032010DEC0043.jpg

Oh Henrietta, Im sure you'll be fine. Sending vibes to you anyway. :D :wave:

O-V: 'Ello Henrietta, I has a spade from Auntie Angie toos, don't know where it went but you gets a zip in your tummy so maybe it's in there! Yoo needs to eat lots of noms afterwards too :D

Lots of *Vibes* for the wee girl x

Aww Henrietta good luck for your op on Thursday - you really don't need as I'm sure you'll be fine. You are a gorgeous little bunny xxxx:love:

RabbitsOutdoors034.jpg

- Hollie says to 'Henri -

"It be ok. Donts worri. Tanty Angie will luks affta yous. I'z got a zip now and av' a luvvly husbun and lots of nommy hay and fings. An' I az a mummeh and daddi too wich is speshally nice. I iz sendin' vibes' for yous but you will be jus fyne. I woz a splodgy nosed bun' likes you and Tanty Angie luks after me gud so she wont let you be 'urt." :wave: xxx

Hi Henrietta, my name is Alice and I'm off to the vets on Thursday too! I am being spayed and having a dental, as well as a ring removed that a nasty lady put on me. But my mummy says I'm safe now and that she'll look after me after my Hoperations. We can compare scars afterwards teehee xxx

IMG_2155.jpg

VIBES xxx

Back