• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new babies

breeze

Mama Doe
well after a very long and uncomfy drive iv finally got my babies.peppa and fifi.ok dont know what sex they are but hoping they are girls.15wks old
IMG00813-20110104-1350.jpg

IMG00815-20110104-1351.jpg

Last edited:
Ooo Sullies! I'd have one or two but don't have the massive amount of room they'll require. They'll be a pair of tanks before you know it!

Helen xx

Ooo Sullies! I'd have one or two but don't have the massive amount of room they'll require. They'll be a pair of tanks before you know it!

Helen xx

iv already got a 4yr old male.going insulate shed next year :) just going take a pic of them close but not too close to each other

next to my 4yr old.they didnt touch at all
IMG00819-20110104-1913.jpg

Just looking at your older tort are you sure its a male? He doesn't seem to have the ingular prongs that usually develop on a male and at that size they're usually quite noticeable.

Could you post a plastron shot? Just looks to me like you have a girly there :p

Helen xx

iv seen his winkie :lol: so def a boy.i did wonder about the spurs at the front.as i saw babies dad today and his were huge!

iv seen his winkie :lol: so def a boy.i did wonder about the spurs at the front.as i saw babies dad today and his were huge!

I have heard that females can sometimes flash their bits though they're not quite the same as the males. If it looked like an ugly big starship enterprise then he has to be a boy. Maybe his spurs will grow with age. He still has a lot of growing to do anyway ;)

Helen xx

I have heard that females can sometimes flash their bits though they're not quite the same as the males. If it looked like an ugly big starship enterprise then he has to be a boy. Maybe his spurs will grow with age. He still has a lot of growing to do anyway ;)

Helen xx

it looks like a round fleshy thing with a teeny tip?:oops::lol: didnt look like a penis tbh but then again iv never seen a tortoise widge :lol:

yep def boy :lol: realy hope at least one of these are a girl.knowing my luck ill have all boys :lol:

Aww so cute! I have wanted a tortoise for years but haven't quite managed to covince my bf yet. I have even named him. My future tortoise will be called Trevor!

Back