• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can someone weigh excel for me?

nessar

Warren Veteran
Hey I'm looking to decrease Barney's pellets but I dont have an egg cup which is what most people seem to measure them in. I've been meaning to buy one for about a month now but never remember! I do however have shot glasses and my housemate has a JD glass (sure he wont mind:lol:) so Im hoping this will be a good substitute.

So can someone weigh an egg cup of excel adult for me so I know if its a similar weight to a shot glass? Thank youuuuuu :wave:

20grams but thats a mix of Excel adult and Oxbow Bunny Basics/T because I'm in the middle of changing them over to the Oxbow ones :wave:

(I used a Postman Pat eggcup :D)

Although I have also now discovered that a shot glass holds just under one of my handfuls. So hes only getting around 2 and a half eggcups a day anyway. Sorry this has been a bit pointless! At least I know now though.

By the way, good choice of eggcup design ;)

Back