• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your rabbit pictures needed for RSPCA welfare leaflet

hannah101

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone :wave:

So basically I've put together a document about enriching rabbits lives called 'How to have a happy rabbit' that will be sent to RSPCA HQ small animals department and hopefully adopted by them (or bits at least) in the future or used to aid their upcoming campaigns. It will also be on the Manchester & Salford RSPCA website (that's the branch I am a trustee and volunteer for).

As a branch we really want to push rabbit welfare this year and get some changes!

So I really need good quality pictures of the following for the document:

* Wild rabbits (just playing, eating grass etc)
* Rabbits playing with toys, sitting on platforms, in tunnels
* Binky pics/flopping pics!
* Fab outdoor and indoor set ups eg. sheds, big runs with 6ft hutches attached, dog crates etc
* Rabbits eating hay from baskets, racks, and particularly in litter trays
* Rabbits in dig boxes
* Rabbits playing, eating organic willow style toys, baskets
* Rabbits outside playing, eating grass
* Rabbits chewing branches etc

If you have any suitable pics and you are happy to grant the RSPCA Manchester & Salford copyright please do send them to me! If you'd rather send them via email just PM me.

I really hope you can help - I want to make it as visually stunning as possible with your beautiful buns!

Hannah x :)

Here are a few you can use, I don't know if they're suitable.

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

I sent you a PM with a link to my albums. Please tell me if there is any picture that you like, I'll send it in printable size.

Back