• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Come on Snoops. Pull through.....Please

Thinking of you and Snoopy and hoping he can fight through whatever is going on for him at the moment (not sure if I've missed a thread or not- sorry if I have).

Thanks everyone. Just been out to check him for the millionth time tonight. He's comfortable and eating and just had something to drink. Still very weak though.

He fell over this morning and didn't have the energy to get himself up. He should be better by now as today is the last day of his first lot of meds. Back off to see Jason first thing in the morning. The poor vets have had me constantly on the phone and knocking on their surgery door for the last few weeks. I will do everything for this little man.

ETA - when I say 'out to check him' I really mean in. It's very confusing! We have a room attatched to our house that is a part of the house but not accessible from inside! Very confusing. It is now the bunny room :).

Last edited:
Back