• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Appeal!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Due to the bad damp and snowy weather conditions, our hay storage playhouse unknowingly sprung a leak, meaning only one and a half bales of the ones we had are safe to use.

Due to very stretching finances, and the fact I shouldn't have been due to make a farm order for a month :)roll) we will very soon be out of hay. :(

If you could donate a bag/bale of hay, or even money for us to get some delivered from our local farm shop, we would be very appreciative. Including delivery it is £6.30 per bale from our farm shop.

Thank you.

I will happily send you some money so you can order some hay.

I have a paypal account but have no idea how to send money! If you let me know I will send some asap.

Oh no :( My shed roof leaked on my hay when we had all the bad weather. Thankfully I was nearly out anyway so managed to scrape enough dry hay together until I could get more.

Do you have a paypal account?

Hi, We've sent some money via paypal. Hopefully enough to buy a couple of bales of hay. Lots of love Cookie and Honey :wave::bunny:

Hi, We've sent some money via paypal. Hopefully enough to buy a couple of bales of hay. Lots of love Cookie and Honey :wave::bunny:

Thank you so much, we have received your donation :love:

I don't know if the other two donators are on here, as I posted this on our facebook page as well, but if they are, thank you so much for your donations on behalf of us, and the rabbits.

It used to be £4.50, but due to the shortage, it is £5.80.

But where we have to get them delivered, every item you have to add 60p for delivery, then add £2 overall for delivery, if that makes sense?

Definately a lot more expensive, and hope they put the price down soon!

Back