• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grieving bun after the loss of her husbun Cookie U/D going to bond tomorrow

karen354

Warren Veteran
:cry: Sally is not herself after losing her little friend Cookie yesterday :cry:
She seems lost and isn't her normal fiesty self.
I have Bertie a single house bun after him losing his beautiful wife a few months back, but Bertie seems happy enough with us.
I then have a bonded threesome outside with plenty of room for Sally to join them, I'm just so nervous though as Cookie had E.C and Sally has been living alongside him for a while now. Would this be a silly thing to do? maybe putting the others in danger of catching E.C.. I just do not know what to do for the best.

Last edited:
I said my views on your other thread, but you can only do what you feel comfortable doing, and what you feel is best for all buns involved.

I really don't think Sally would like being a housebun she loves being outdoors. I also think she's too fiesty for Bertie .

Does Bertie need to be a housebun? If not you could try them together and put them outside when the weather is warmer :wave:

what about doinga 28day course of pannacur for all of your bunnies and then disinfecting the living areas as best possible then bonding sally into the group?! that way containing the ec and giving sally freinds? x

Does Bertie need to be a housebun? If not you could try them together and put them outside when the weather is warmer :wave:

Yes Bertie's been a housebun for over 5 years he loves being around us .
I thinking more of Sally going with the other 3 outdoor buns .

what about doinga 28day course of pannacur for all of your bunnies and then disinfecting the living areas as best possible then bonding sally into the group?! that way containing the ec and giving sally freinds? x

They had a 28 day course about 8 weeks ago, do you think I should do another 28 days?
I'm so scared in case I put any of the buns at risk, I can't bear to lose another bun :cry:

Sally is still very quiet and seems bored and depressed. I would like to try her with the bonded three, she's a fiesty girl though so really not sure how it would work. The main thing I am worried about though is sally lived with Cooke who had E.C I am terrified incase they all become ill . I do not know what to do:?

Back