• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Sad Day

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
That Tess and Milo the foster buns are going back to their original owner today :( I'll miss them so much. They've been here for around 7 months and i feel they are just as my own. For those who didn't know, while with us we noticed Tess losing weight and vet diagnosis was kidney problems. We have been feeding her up and she even put on weight and is at a healthy weight now :)
Bye Bye Tess and Milo

Milo is on the left, and Tess on the right
random018.jpg

awwwwwww the grey buns face is so cute!!
sad they have to go :( but hopefully you'll get some more buns coming your way soon! :)

Oh they are gorgeous Nikki,i'm not surprised you are sad :(
I would have been asking for more pics had i known about them! ((((hugs))))xxx

They are cheeky monkey's but i do love them :lol::love:

Bex - i won't be getting any more. Tess and Milo's owner asked back in May on here if anyone could foster them as she was moving house so i offered to do it for her. There's no room at the inn :lol:

you did wonderful job looking after them as well of your own with the extra care she needed and with lucy being ill for a while at the same time. im sure they will miss you too x

:love::love::love: They are gorgeous. I think I'd have been tempted to just not answer the door when their mummy knocked. :oops: :lol:

I'm sure their mummy appreciates all you've done for them. :love:

:love::love::love: They are gorgeous. I think I'd have been tempted to just not answer the door when their mummy knocked. :oops: :lol:

I'm sure their mummy appreciates all you've done for them. :love:

Karen :lol::lol:

I'm just in from work. Came home early as evil flu bug making my life a misery :roll: WAs hoping to get a last snuggle before they went but they were already gone. Gordon nipped home from work to do the "handover"

Don't tell anybody I said that though or nobody will ever ask me to foster for them. ;) :lol:

I'm sorry you didn't get one last snuggle. :( I hope you feel better soon. x

Don't tell anybody I said that though or nobody will ever ask me to foster for them. ;) :lol:

I'm sorry you didn't get one last snuggle. :( I hope you feel better soon. x

Thanks Karen :) Feeling a little better today. Went to feed Tess and Milo today :roll::lol:

Aw, am sorry they've gone but at least you know they've gone back fit and well and I bet their owner is really grateful. They are a pair of cuties xx

*Sends nose-rubs to Lucy* :love:

Hope you start feeling better soon - am nursing a poorly husband at the moment, bless him x :)

Lucy says thanks :lol::wave:

Am feeling much better than i did thanks. Still yucky but can actually do stuff now. Hubby has been trying his best bless him but he's off to work now.
HOpe your hubby feels better and here's a couple pics to cheer him up.
random136.jpg

DSC09248Small.jpg

DSC09250Small.jpg

She's so lovely! :love:

John said 'thanks' and has just been awwwhhhiinnggg at the pics. ;) xx

I've rather enjoyed the pics myself, she's such a sweetie xx :D xx

Back