• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cat trouble with the tree! Cat pics added! Post 11

touie

Wise Old Thumper
anyone want to borrow some cats next Christmas? :lol:

Pre Christmas tree
DSC00773.jpg

post christmas tree thaks to some cat redecoration
DSC00807.jpg

Last edited:
I think this is the culpret although he looks like butter wouldn't melt! :roll:
DSC00729.jpg

he's cute when he's asleep :love:
DSC00731.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

:roll:
IMG_2826copy.jpg

Last edited:
:shock: and all this time i thought we were the only ones:lol:

i got my old fake tree out but got some bells from 99p shop back at end of nov i think it was..and every darned time the tree got mullered or climbed itd tinkle like crazy..and then bluebell joined in and moved the tree by picking up one leg of the base in her frenchie chops and moved it!!

today i had enough..i took the decs off and put em away...weve lost so many baubles.....they think theyre wonderful playballs!! but i left the tree up and dylan did a tree climb the devil....but still not as bad as my bridge kitty salem..this would have been his 4th christmas and the tree would be trashed in 30 seconds:lol:

teresa our dylan is almost a double for your kitty;)

oh i love the pics....stunning and so simons cat!!!:lol:

next year im having an xmas tree poster on the wall:lol::lol:

AWE he's gorgeous :love::love::love: he looks a right little character sitting upright asleep being fussed :lol::lol: and I love his pose in the undecorated tree... you might have known what was coming :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Gorgeous cat! :love: It does look like he's coming up with an evil plan in the last pic! :lol:

And those kitten in the tree pics are adorable! :love:

Back